Grilled Pulled BBQ Mushrooms
Since making this mushrooms for the first time, I have made one batch every week! I add them to salad, sandwiches, and pasta! They are so flavorful and make adding mushrooms to your diet quit simple. Since incorporating more mushrooms, my skin has been amazing clear, and my eczema is beginning to clear up as well.
- 10 - 15 King Oyster Mushrooms
- 1-2 TBSP Avocado Oil
- 1 TSP Onion Powder
- 1 TSP Cayenne Powder
- 1 TSP Anaheim Chili Powder
- 1/2 TSP Cumin
- 1/4 - 1/2 CUP Your Favorite BBQ Sauce
- Shred the mushrooms with a fork, so they resemble pulled chicken.
- Add avocado oil, onion powder, cayenne, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Combine well with a fork.
- Place on a grill at 400 degrees and let cook for 10 - 15 minutes. When the mushrooms begin to char, add the BBQ sauce. Mix well and let the mushrooms remain on the grill for an additional 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from grill when the BBQ sauce becomes slightly sticky.
- Enjoy hot or cold!